Photo Styling Video: Peony Flowers
It’s that time of the year again for..... oh yeah peony season! I loooove Peonies!! Every year, I eagerly await the peony flower to hit the garden market. They are in full bloom from mid May to early June.
This past weekend I bought a bunch from my local farmers market. I like to support my local farmer's market whenever I can. :0)
Good To Know: Care and Arranging Peony Flowers
- Select half opened blooms, they’ll last longer.
- Cut the flowers early in the morning.
- If the heads are heavy with dew, gently shake to remove water.
- Handfuls of peonies in a vase make a beautiful arrangement.
- Remove foliage below water line to prevent bacteria build up
- Keep flowers away from heat and direct light.
Reference by: P Allen Smith
Back to decorating with flowers and a video series. If you follow me on insta, you may already know that I love to decorate with fresh flowers. And another passion of mine is photo styling them. So, because the life of these beauties are short, I have decided to prolonge their life by creating short videos and how I like to decorate and style them. I'll add simple tips as well. I hope these little videos of mine inspire you to decorate with fresh flowers. If you like to see more of these videos post your comments below. Enjoy!!